Re: [TowerTalk] stack yagis on US Tower TX-472MDP?

To: Chris <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>, "towertalk@contesting.com reflector" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] stack yagis on US Tower TX-472MDP?
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 11:18:47 -0700
I used to have a TIC-RING rotator that appeared
to be off the shelf that had pegs that inserted
into the top of the rails of the 3rd section of
my HDX-5106.  The previous owner used it for a
20 meter stack.  The tower could still be cranked
down.  The previous owner (W6BH, SK) owned a
bucket truck to work on it.  I'm not so sure
about tilting it over with all that weight on
it.

Rick N6RK