[TowerTalk] HyGain TH7DX

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HyGain TH7DX
From: "Don W7WLL" <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 12:45:06 -0700
If this is NOT the appropriate site let me know. I’ve some technical questions
re this antenna I asked HyGain and the answers appear to be guesses. Since they
did not design it but only manufacture and sell it I probably should not be
surprised.

Is there a blog or reflector dedicated to this antenna or does anyone know of
someone that has done an engineering or technical analysis of the antenna? If
so, I’d appreciate passing this along to me.

Also would like to connect with someone who has pulled and repaired TH7 traps.
While I had to do this many years back, I have a couple of questions (poor old
brain doesn’t remember a couple of the details).

Don W7WLL