Re: [TowerTalk] AES SK

To: "'Roger \(K8RI\) on TT'" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AES SK
From: "Mark Lunday" <wd4elg@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 21:13:52 -0400
K8RI said: " Many applicants act like spoiled kids who never bothered to
learn how to communicate."

Roger, this is job security for us old timers!  Sure, I cost more than some
punk who has a degree with ink that is still wet, but guess who is willing
to do what it takes to get the job done....not the punk.  And if I lose my
job, I will hustle and get another.  No entitlement attitude here.

The H-1B workers are a different story.  But guess what they cannot do?  A
job that requires a US Government security clearance (a lot of the recent US
grads can't get one either...bad credit or something in their history.)

So that's my backup plan.  If that does not work, I don't mind shoveling
horse manure...have done that so many times that I lost count.  Any recent
college grads willing to get their hands dirty?  Any recent college grads
willing to go out on their own instead of living with mommy and daddy?  I
didn't think so.  Millenials...'nuff said.

Oh, and I almost forgot.  HEY YOU PUNKS.  GET OFF MY LAWN.

PS I turned 52 last Saturday, so I am officially a Curmudgeon.

Mark Lunday, WD4ELG
Greensboro, NC  FM06be
wd4elg@arrl.net
http://wd4elg.blogspot.com