Re: [TowerTalk] KF7P Metalwerks newletter

To: "'Chris'" <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>, "'towertalk@contesting.com reflector'" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] KF7P Metalwerks newletter
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 17:39:59 -0400
TT:

     I used Erico Cadweld On-Shots for my tower project in 2001.  Like in the
video, I had to use electrician's putty to seal the holes around the crucible.
Cadweld instructions did not include this step and I wasted my first shot when
the molten material leaked out of all holes.  I like the way the two powders
are separated in the Harger product.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F