Re: [TowerTalk] FS: Climbing Gear

To: TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FS: Climbing Gear
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 17:04:05 -0400
Oops, I forgot to give a price. $95 (cost over $400) plus shipping if necessary - about 20 lb. I can only find a single nylon lanyard right now- misremembered as leather. If I can't find the rope lanyard I'll deduct $5.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at