Re: [TowerTalk] LMR600 male DIN

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LMR600 male DIN
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 16:17:05 -0000
I weigh considerably less than 170 pounds, but I just laid a section of LDF4
on my driveway and jumped on it. I do not see any deformation. I would agree
that it needs to be unrolled with some care but I consider it to be
reasonably tough.  I have used aluminum cable TV hardline for a 220MHz
packet system and I easily ruined one cable just unrolling it. That stuff is
extremely delicate.

John KK9A