Re: [TowerTalk] Auction: (80) Ameritrail Mobile Broadband Tower Trailers

To: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Auction: (80) Ameritrail Mobile Broadband Tower Trailers
From: Mickey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 11:16:54 -0400
2" ball would limit the working load for a hitch to 3500 pounds maximum.
Likely, these trailers are less than 2000 pounds. Even at 3500, you could
tow one with a Subaru Outback and appropriate hitch, so no worries about a
"big truck" unless you wanted to stack a few on another trailer.

Mickey N4MB

Mickey Baker, N4MB
Palm Beach Gardens
*“Tell me, and I will listen. Show me, and I will understand. Involve me,
and I will learn.” *Teton Lakota, American Indian Saying.