[TowerTalk] Moving Sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Moving Sale
From: Les Kalmus <w2lk@bk-lk.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 11:43:01 -0400
We have finally sold our home near Kingston, NY after several years of trying. Below are some items that are for sale or will be in the very near future:

On the ground.

SteppIR 3el yagi with 6M element. In excellent condition with all new EHUs, SDA100 controller with PC interface; remote driver board for use with long lengths of control cable; manuals. Fiberglass was refinished but never installed. 1/2 can marine epoxy for touch up. Fiberglass tubes are extended and held with hot glue heat shrink tubing and it's preferable to not undo this. The boom & EHUs are assembled so pickup is much preferred. This package is $2,500 new. $900.

Will be on the ground mid December but may be available mid November if time permits:

UST589 MDPL 89' motorized heavy duty tower in good condition. With newly refurbished Orion 2800 rotator, controller and mast, standoffs. Base plate has some rust but is structurally sound. Motor belt is new and all has been well maintained. $15,600+ for system new. $4,500.

F12 C-39XRN yagi, good condition. 2 el 40M, 3 el 20M, 4 el 15M, 5 el 10M, with manual. 40' boom, 17sq ft, 170lb, 100 mph. One feedline for 40 and another for 20, 15, 10. This is a killer antenna. $2,700 new. $950.

F2 N1217 yagi, good condition. 4 el 12M, 3 el 17M, 18' boom, 4.93sq ft, 32lb, 80 mph, with manual. $1,000 new. $350.

UST572 MDPL 72' motorized heavy duty tower in excellent condition with Orion 2800 rotator and controller, mast, standoffs. Recabled 2 years ago. Spare new limit switch. $12,600 for system new. $4,300.

UST TRX-80 HD raising fixture. Excellent condition. Manual winch raising fixture for above towers. $1,100 new. $650.

Pickup only. Anyone interested in combining more than 1 item, we can talk.

I will have more to come as I get through everything including power supplies, antenna switches, KK1L designed SO2R decoder and 2x6 antenna switch, 2xK3, and more.

73, Les W2LK