[TowerTalk] A3WS

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] A3WS
From: Bill via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 12:16:47 -0400

I've had several A3WS antennas at three different stations including a 3 high
stack at my last one.  One of them had the 30 meter mod on it.  Although we had
several tropical storms come though and the only problem I had was the rotation
of the elements on the boom.  This is easy enough to fix without having to
remove the antennas from the tower.  The antennas are light enough to
temporarily suspend the antenna by a rope and simply rotate them back into the
proper position.

I like them so much I intend to have a 2 high stack out in KH6 (if I can ever
get a permit).   Cheap, lightweight and perform pretty well, they're hard to
beat, especially if you can find them used, like I did.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS