Re: [TowerTalk] Information on Antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Information on Antenna
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 20:02:06 -0400

On 10/21/2016 7:42 PM, Don W7WLL wrote:
I've a dismantled TET setting out back on some sawhorses that I've saved
for something (have not figured out what yet) and the first two pictures
of the antenna itself certainly to me looks like the construction of my
TET.

The TET antennas had cross connected driven elements (HB9CV style).
This antenna connects the elements in parallel.  The hardware, traps,
driven element insulators and sheet metal screw in the element joints
are all hallmarks of a Mosley antenna.  This is probably a TA-53-M.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV