[TowerTalk] SteppIR 3 Element beam available.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] SteppIR 3 Element beam available.
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 12:36:33 -0400
I have a SteppIR 3 element beam (20 thru 6 meters) with controller which is NIB and never opened. Since my station is at times operated remotely in contests my 3 element quad is broad enough to handle both phone and CW. If I were using a crank up tower I might try it but after giving it serious considerations I decided however to part with it. It is available for any reasonable offer and I want to get enough money by selling it so I can eventually buy a used K3...as their prices are falling to the affordable range. I would ship the big boxes to Medly, Florida (Miami) where it could be cleared and transferred to UPS ground to the destination. This portion of the trip would be at the buyers expense. i would ship the controller via USPS Priority Mail direct to the buyer. No reasonable offer refused.

If you are interested just send me an e Mail or call me at 349 690-1049 (cell) or 340 718-8522.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ