[TowerTalk] FW: Topband: Dxing on the Edge...the Thrill of 160m! - SECON

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: Topband: Dxing on the Edge...the Thrill of 160m! - SECOND EDITION is now available!
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 21:20:04 -0500
Topband aficionados:

     Having our moderator's kind permission, allow me to make this
unsolicited recommendation of Jeff's book.  It is filled with practical
designs and Topband anecdotes. The very effective shunt-feed for my Trylon
tower is based on one of the chapters in his first edition.  In fact, I've
put the second edition on my Christmas list for this year, mainly because
I'd like to have 160M RX antenna ideas in one place.  It's well worth the
asking price.

     Happy holidays, all.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F