Re: [TowerTalk] aluminium tubing source

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] aluminium tubing source
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 11:59:24 -0700
The DXE verticals are great! The winch is invaluable and works great! Makes raising and lowering a breeze. The antenna is stout. I have the full sized which starts at 3 inch and ends up at 7/16? Mostly 6 ft sections some 3ft. Great bandwidth and it gets out to DX much much better than my Inverted v @ 70 ft.

W0MU