Re: [TowerTalk] No Info In WL 12.11D BandMap Box After Windows 10 Update

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] No Info In WL 12.11D BandMap Box After Windows 10 Update
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 20:43:10 -0600
Suggestion?  I too had a W10 update fiasco.  Solution?  W7 is quite stable.

Patrick        NJ5G

On 12/4/2016 7:57 AM, marsh@ka5m.net wrote:
Running Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit.

I updated to WL 12.11D Friday afternoon and operated in the ARRL 160M CW
Contest. WriteLog worked great - no problems.

Saturday afternoon I turned the computer on and there was a major Windows 10
Update - it took a while. After the update and several re-boots I started
WriteLog. I had a BandMap box were it was before, but there is nothing in
it. Also IE and Edge did not display correctly - lots of blank boxes where
pictures should be.

I updated the Intel HD Graphics driver to the latest version dated 4-4-16
and now IE and Edge display correctly, but still no info in the WriteLog
BandMap box.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Marsh, KA5M