[TowerTalk] Fwd: OCF Dipole Questions

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: OCF Dipole Questions
From: Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 18:46:56 -0500
 One way to get control over the common mode current is to place a good common
mode choke between the tuner and the transceiver and let the tuner "float"
electrically. Don't ground the tuner and leave it far from any grounded
equipment. You don't stop the contribution from the feeder to the radiated
feild but you reduce the RF in the shack generated by the common mode current.

Hans - N2JFS