Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna resonance question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna resonance question
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 00:34:09 -0800
Matt,

I don't understand what you're asking. Stub matching is a good thing and I use it on several of my antennas, but I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish with the 50 ohm dummy load. The way to test your system is to connect the feedline to a transmitter (or test instrument) with the stub in place and measure the SWR in the shack.

73, Jim K9YC