Re: [TowerTalk] UV and WX deterioration of THHN insulation and effects a

To: "k2av.guy@gmail.com" <k2av.guy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] UV and WX deterioration of THHN insulation and effects at R
From: GARY HUBER <GLHuber@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 01:47:05 +0000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S10AK3VxL-Y

is probably the cheapest method. or you can drill a hole a little larger
than the size of the THHN wire in a 2X4 and then drill a sheet rock
screw at a right angle to the hole into the hole and to almost the depth
of the copper. As you walk away from the stationary end of the wire, the
screw tip will rip/split the insulation.

73 ES DX,
Gary - AB9M