Re: [TowerTalk] UV and WX deterioration of THHN insulation, and effects

To: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] UV and WX deterioration of THHN insulation, and effects at R
From: Guy Olinger <k2av@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 00:28:24 -0500
On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 8:54 PM, Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net> wrote:
> I am interested in the stripping method when you guys can present it.

A cadre of the NC East Chapter of PVRC, are meeting Thursday for lunch.

Assuming we get enough to work the scene, and with a little luck with
the weather, we should have a YouTube by the weekend. But can't use
the smartphone cameras in the rain.

Currently Weather Underground for RDU shows rain in the AM Thursday
and sunshine in the afternoon. Who knows what we will really get. The
weather has been strange around here recent months. Dec 28 and we have
July grade 20 over 9 QRN from the northeast out way out over the
Atlantic.

73, Guy K2AV