Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower price increase

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower price increase
From: "StellarCAT" <rxdesign@ssvecnet.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 14:14:20 -0500
Common business tactic: it’s a business they don't care to be in and if they ARE going to be in it they're going to be rewarded HANDSOMELY! They'll claim extenuating circumstances like regulations and some other BS .... they already have mucho disclaimers etc and I'm sure protection was already well baked in ...

I recently had bevel gears, a set, that I've been buying for over a decade in quantity go up in one year 260%! They obviously feel it’s a hassle and not worth the effort unless they're paid ransom.

Gary
K9RX

-----Original Message----- From: K2CB