[TowerTalk] US Tower price increase

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower price increase
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 12:07:06 -0800
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 17:52:15 +0000
From: "Cox, Norman R." <nrc@mst.edu>
To: Chris <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>, "towertalk@contesting.com
reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower price increase

    I purchased my U.S. Tower crank-up two years ago, and have been very happy
with it.  I'm sorry to see this questionable price increase, though.  Maybe in
the future, when business slows, they will put some  "on sale" to keep some
orders flowing in.  I would think that they have enough margin to offer a
pretty good discount, if they wanted to.

Norm

KE0ZT

##  UST needs to move the entire plant to mexico – china or anywhere else.  All
they are is sections inside of sections. Nothing required at both ends of each
section.   Just add a plate for  the pulleys, V  guides etc.   There is no
justification for a 300% price increase overnight.

Jim  VE7RF