Re: [TowerTalk] Strange behavior

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Strange behavior
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 21:22:27 -0500
Noon by the clock, or noon by the sun (solar time)? Depending on location, the clock can be nearly an hour off particularly if in a state with a skewed time zone, or near the edge of a time zone. Michigan (where I live) is near the Western edge of the Eastern time zone. My location is off by nearly an hour between EST and Solar time.

73, Roger (K8RI)