Re: [TowerTalk] [Elecraft] 90 ' of 1/2" Andrew Heliax FSJ4-50B and 2 F4P

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Elecraft] 90 ' of 1/2" Andrew Heliax FSJ4-50B and 2 F4PNM new in box connectors FOR SALE
From: Raymond Benny <rayn6vr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 13:10:25 -0700
Bill,

I will be buying a 250 - 300 ft spool of 1/2" hardline from a local
salvage/surplus store for $100. Guess you would consider it NOS. The wooden
spools themselves are in poor shape. Not certain that it is Andrews coax,
if not, its a very good copy.

Like John says, you buy it when you find a good bargain. Same with
connectors; at swap meets, used connectors are typically no more that $5
each. I guess if someone needs some hardline now, and could pick it up
locally, yours would be a fair price.

You can also often find 7/8", 100 - 130 ft  hardline pieces  for about $1 a
foot. Sometimes they may have a connector on one end included.

BTW, I agree with others, this is not an subject Elecraft and does not
belong here. I'm sending this email to the "TowerTalk" reflector where it
really should be.

73,

Ray,
N6VR