Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 going away

To: Dave - AB7E <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 going away
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 19:05:48 -0600
I don’t think anyone has said Mosleys don’t work, merely there are others that
work better.

Anything will radiate, it’s just by degrees how well. The data does favour
other antennas and disfavour Mosleys. There are also sound engineering reasons
to dislike Mosleys.

That’s not bashing, it’s just reality.

73, kelly, ve4xt

ps: and no, the data are NOT the work of manufacturers’ marketing departments,
and none of the data supports Mosley’s exaggerated gain claims, either.