[TowerTalk] Launcher

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Launcher
From: Russ Dearmore via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 22:07:09 +0000 (UTC)
 I'm on 5 acres and am surrounded by pastures and have tried many methods to
help get my wire antennas as high as possible (80') and have finally reached
the conclusion that my cheap crossbow with 50 lb. test fish line is my default
for this activity.  Not being a fisherman I used 5 lb to begin with and I never
did find the crossbow bolts because the line was too weak and allowed the bolts
an unrestricted flight out of sight...  Yep paint them orange or red and it's
still not easy....

  My Heroes Wear Combat Boots!

  Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his
goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.