Re: [TowerTalk] March QST cover

To: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] March QST cover
From: "ve4xt@mymts.net" <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 07:55:53 -0600
Interesting that on this reflector, and in the shoddy "journalism" by the
quoted magazine, nobody has attempted to contact the ARRL or get the other side
of the story.

Then again, balanced reporting is just fake news anyway. Only reporting that
services the correct agenda is any good.

Mistake? Yes. Evidence the school teaches unsafe procedures? Hardly. It is more
likely a staged photo inches from safety with the tie-off just slapped
together. Showing such is wrong and a correction is in order.

73, kelly, ve4xt

Sent from my iPad