Re: [TowerTalk] radials 160

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] radials 160
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 18:10:12 -0700
You can buy an electric edger that will dig a small shallow line in the dirt.

On 3/6/2017 4:33 PM, Herb Krumich via TowerTalk wrote:
All winter I have been clearing out a large area to put radials down for a 160
meter antennaI built an antenna which looks like a T between two 90 foot
towersThe vertical leg is 65 feet and the horizontal is the same.
I used it with only a few radials and was pleased with contacts to the west
coast from Pa.So here is my questionWhat type of tool can I use to bury the
radials an inch or so.My problem is there are quite a few surface rocks that I
will have to deal with.Does Home Depot or Lowe's have something ?I was even
just thinking about using a pic and draging it backwards
Preferable no motors due to the rocksThanksHerb K2LNS