[TowerTalk] WTB: 45G/55G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] WTB: 45G/55G
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 01:16:51 -0600
Thanks to the storm that blew through Monday the antennas here took a serious
hammering.  It was not quite big enough to be a tornado based on the limited
ground damage - but we sure had the freight train sound, the winds and all the
excitement.  I’ve lived in the Midwest my entire life and this is the first
time I actually was scared as to what was going on outside.  We were lucky; the
guys a bit further east in MO had the full sized variety and it was bad news.
Counting our blessings here!

As a result I’m looking for about 250’ of 45G/55G sections to plant the new
metal-tree tower farm.

I’m in the Kansas City area and it would be great to find something local but
my luck is never that good and so I will arrange pickup from about anywhere
here in the central US, or by freight for longer distances.

If you have some tower sections that need to find a new home, please contact me
directly off list.  Let’s talk about it.

Thanks!

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie