Re: [TowerTalk] Installing radials

To: Herb Krumich <wa2fgk@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Installing radials
From: Robert Morris <robrk@nidhog.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 11:46:07 -0400
On Mar 13, 2017, at 11:12 AM, Herb Krumich via TowerTalk wrote:

Thank you to everyone who made suggestions for planting radials.This past
weekend, I browsed around Home Depot
---------

Check around for price. Here, Home Depot and Lowes are three miles apart.
Stopped at HD for two wigits. They didn't have one of them.

I knew Lowes did. I'll just get both, at Lowes. One item was $10 more than HD.

Go ask blue vest why $39 here and $29 there.

Without blinking or checking, he says "you can have it for $29".

If you do the radials during the storm, you get a extra 10db.