To: "Kathy Bookmiller" <wb2aio@yahoo.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 171, Issue 43
From: "Don W7WLL" <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 11:11:45 -0700
The last two old manuals I scanned and attempting to download a few months ago for inclusion into 'bama' never showed up, just disappeared into the big internet someplace I guess, nor was I able to get a response from the 'contact' email address listed. The link to updates referred to at the 'bama' site also shows no listed updates since 2012, so frankly, I'm unsure if the site is still active.

Also, this is a catalog, not a manual so didn't seem appropriate to the site purpose.

Don W7WLL

-----Original Message----- From: Kathy Bookmiller via TowerTalk