Re: [TowerTalk] Interaction Issues

To: Jeff <k1zn@att.net>, "towertalk@Contesting.com" <towertalk@Contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Interaction Issues
From: <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 11:05:30 -0500
Perhaps the booms are interacting with the antennas.  First, try rotating the
antennas to see if that affects the swr.  If yes, it is a guy wire or something
else external to the antennas.  If not, try turning the 6m in line with the
others. If that doesn’t change anything, its probably a connector or a coax
problem.  Are you using an antenna switch on the tower? If so, check swr at the
switch.

Chuck W5PR

Sent from Mail for Windows 10