[TowerTalk] Replacement worm gear box for TX-472 motorized tower...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Replacement worm gear box for TX-472 motorized tower...
From: shorton <shorton@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 14:30:46 -0400
Hi to the group...I was wondering if anyone had a source other than US Tower where to buy the dual shaft worm gear drive on TX-472 motorized tower with positive pull down...Mine is showing signs of dragging I think...Had a hard time trying to lower and raise back up yesterday...Motor and started cap. tested fine...Called US Tower and almost keeled over on there price for replacement gear box...Samuel
--
KD4ESV EL87RL06SB BRADENTON,FLORIDA

---

Actress Maggie Q Shocks With Her Solution To Tummy Troubles
activatedyou.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5914adcce3b6e2dcc7193st02duc