Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain HDR300 Rotator - Brake Release Solenoid

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain HDR300 Rotator - Brake Release Solenoid
From: Bryan Swadener via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 01:15:17 +0000 (UTC)
Yes. Craig (Rotor Doc) says he doesn't have any and Hy-Gain doesn't stock much,
and the rotator was a modified farm implement unit (NOT manufactured by
Hy-Gain).

I'm open to other suggestions... manufacturer & pn or even just the
manufacturer. I have four part numbers for a Guardian solenoid that MAY work.
Are there any others?

tnx es vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC