Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Removal

To: 'Tower Talk' <towertalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Removal
From: John Hudson <jd_hudson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 16:28:14 -0500

I agree with Steve..locally we have a sign company that can go 140'+ and I have used them twice.. a few years back they charged $100/hour.

John
KO4XJ

On 5/26/2017 6:54 PM, Steve Maki wrote:
Depending on the lot layout, sign companies usually have nice little boom trucks that can get that amount of material down to the ground quickly and inexpensively, albeit with a bent element or two. Some disassembly will be required at ground level.

-Steve K8LX