Re: [TowerTalk] US TOWER HDX-89 / Tash DX86 Wind Rating Differences

To: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>, Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US TOWER HDX-89 / Tash DX86 Wind Rating Differences
From: Rob N1KEZ <rob@n1kez.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 08:20:45 -0700
Make sure you know what the wind ratings are for your area before getting
excited about a particular tower. Manufacturers assume you live in the most
favorable place. Wind rating for my tower location turned out not to be 90 Mph
but 130Mph! (Ridge crest/Slope etc).

73!
N1KEZ de Rob

Sent from my mobile device.