Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 question

To: Gary Johnson <n5baa@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 question
From: Mike Ricketts <mike.nd9g@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 14:00:40 -0500
On something as important as the tower structure, I would even risk putting
it up with this type of reworking of the assembly between sections, but
that's just my opinion.

For the cost, and generally common availability, I would just find another
set of sections. Maybe keep one, if you were planning on sinking one of
them as the base section, and sell the rest for scrap to offset the cost of
the replacement set.

73,
Mike ND9G