[TowerTalk] Telex-Hygain commercial/military rotator

To: "Towertalk@contesting.com" <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telex-Hygain commercial/military rotator
From: Steve NR4M <steve@nr4m.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 17:38:32 -0400
Hello all,

I have one of those really large, really heavy Telex/Hygain rotators from a military tower system. It is 12" x 15" x 22" long and probably weighs 120 pounds, or so. Internally there is a A/C motor, a couple of gear boxes a #50 (#60?) link chain, selsyn, limit switches and 3 relays.

Would love to find a schematic on this beast, but all Internet searches have been inundated with current Hygain stuff. I tried the only number I found on one of the cover plates and it got me nowhere.

Would appreciate any info on this box, or where to look.

--
73 de Steve, NR4M