Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna & Tower Wind Load Ratings

To: jvarn359@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna & Tower Wind Load Ratings
From: Kurt Andress <andresskurt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 23:34:29 -0700
Thanks Jim for contributing to this discussion,
I know we are on the same page, with some others that get it..... ;-) Correct Professional and Amateur nomenclature can always get in the way of the exchange of the written word......and I have seen it almost always does! I very much appreciate your, and others contributions, that helped me to not just be some "Whack Job, Crying Wolf out in the Wilderness", like I was the past times I brought this subject up on this reflector. We will just see if this finds a home this time.......I am convinced that the only thing that will change it is an educated market that at least partially understands it, so they become active enough in demanding Technical Correctness from those that want them to spend their money buying these expensive critical communications station products.

In the mean time I have been encouraged to continue to "fight the good fight", but to pick my fights carefully, by some fellows that are better than I am and I really respect.....they don't jump into these types of discussions, because they know what kinds of "shitfights" they might become..... So, the subject still needs its "sacrificial Lamb", since there's not very much I think I know that scares me, I decided it was time again to be that guy.......;-)
73, Kurt