Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna & Tower Wind Load Ratings

To: john@kk9a.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna & Tower Wind Load Ratings
From: Kurt Andress <andresskurt@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 20:35:56 -0700
John,
I receive the full TT digest every day......
I am running so hard and fast to try to take care of those that think they might need a part of what I do, I rarely have the luxury to try to read and digest it all! I will not go away, because no one yet has been able to chase me off of here.....I simply have very limited time to participate with all that flys by here. I took an exceptional amount of time off from real work for real people that are expecting me to deliver what they need, just to comment about this subject......that was simply because the opportunity to interject what I know about it presented itself again, like I have done on this subject several times over a few decades. When, people don't want to listen to my sound claims about things that are absolutely not right, or want to take over my technically correct statements, by interjecting their jungle knowledge, I realize that I am squandering a finite resource, which is my available bandwidth! I need to direct that to the things that are most productive and beneficial for my enterprise and my clients.....
I wish all the very best with doing what they think!
I simply say what I think, and can stand technically and analytically behind it!......what anyone does with that is not up to me ;-) I expect that in around 5-10 years, this huge problem will not have been resolved, and I'll find another opportunity to spend too much time saying it yet again ;-)
73, Kurt, K7NV