[TowerTalk] F12 C31's / Log Available available

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] F12 C31's / Log Available available
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 06:24:35 -0500
I'm swapping out antennas on my rotating tower. Currently I have a M2 40MLLDD 4 element yagi and three F12 C31's. The 40m and one of the C31's are sold.

I have two C31's available and Hy-Gain LP-1010 available.

If anyone is interested I may have shipping available. The buyer is willing to transport additional antennas to the west along I-40, he lives North of Phoenix.

I will be traveling to the East to Arkansas along I-40 and can bring them as well.

Rich - N5ZC