Re: [TowerTalk] New tower questions

To: Gamer One <zerogow1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New tower questions
From: Thomas Noel <tnoel@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 12:44:11 -0700
Gamer One,

When you do your estimates and planning for the needed height, don’t forget to
add in the Fresnel zone for the line of sight. You must have a “long football"
shaped clear path for good signal. Trees or other objects intruding into that
fresnel zone will degrade your signal. Look it up.

Thomas W Noel
KF7RSF