Re: [TowerTalk] Be Careful With the Tolerance in Laser Levels (Tower bas

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Be Careful With the Tolerance in Laser Levels (Tower bas
From: JVarney <jvarn359@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 09:26:04 -0700
I really enjoy using a 1970's vintage K&E theodolite.
Very handy at the beginning of a tower project to
set guy anchor locations so they are exactly 90 or
120 degrees apart, and at the end of the project for
dialing in the tower for verticalness. It also has
a precision compass -- handy for making sure a long wire
like a Beverage is laid out exactly on the desired
bearing. You can't do that with a water tube. :-)

73 Jim K6OK