Re: [TowerTalk] Original A3

To: Herb Krumich <wa2fgk@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Original A3
From: Jack Brindle <jackbrindle@me.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 17:08:49 -0700
My A3 is pretty close to original, purchased in 1982. I have upgraded it with
stainless steel hardware, and a few of the traps have been replaced. It was,
and still is, spec'd for lots of power. I don’t believe they changed the rating
when going from A3 to A3S - in fact the only change was supposed to be in the
use of stainless steel hardware.

Good luck getting it down, but for what it is, it works pretty well.

- Jack, W6FB