Re: [TowerTalk] Removing Tower Paint From Galvanized Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Removing Tower Paint From Galvanized Tower
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 20:29:46 -0400
I concur. I painted my Aruba tower frequently with Brite Zinc
https://www.briteproducts.com/products.php .  It looks similar to the
original color and the zinc offered some protection in the extremely
corrosive environment.  I applied it with a painting mitt as others already
recommended. I wore a disposable latex glove inside the mitt to make cleanup
easier.

John KK9A