Re: [TowerTalk] Wire antenna in trees? (Patrick Greenlee) (Kelly Taylor)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wire antenna in trees? (Patrick Greenlee) (Kelly Taylor) (Jim Brown)
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 15:55:57 -0700
Chris,

This was before I moved to W6 -- so in IL, not in trees.

73, Jim

On 8/5/2017 3:45 PM, EZ Rhino wrote:
Sorry, I meant what was Jim doing where he had the failures?  It seems like I
remember him talking about running the hoist ropes over pulleys and down to
100# weights or something to prevent tree sway from shock loading the wire.

Chris
KF7P