Re: [TowerTalk] Broadbanding 80 meter dipole

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Broadbanding 80 meter dipole
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 19:53:02 -0400
Except Roger is envisioning sloping *dipoles*, FIVE of them. Somehow I can't picture five tuners hanging out there in mid-air at the feedpoints, begging to be tuned up and down the band. Not to mention that whatever pattern he's hoping for will be hopelessly compromised by common mode currents on the feedlines between the antenna and tuner.

-Steve K8LX