Re: [TowerTalk] Another conduit question

To: Thomas Hybiske <thybiske@gmail.com>, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Another conduit question
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 10:28:05 -0700
I am not following what you are saying here.  Are you saying you
blow in the ghosts in the conduit before pulling in the cables?
How is that different from leaving pull ropes in as usual?
Or are you saying you are able to blow it through after you
have pulled cables thru?  I don't see how you can be sure
it won't get stuck on the existing cables.  Please explain.

I completely appreciate the twist problem (been there done that).
I just don't understand your solution.

73
Rick N6RK