Re: [TowerTalk] Another conduit question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Another conduit question
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 07:03:48 -0400
I forgot to add that I no longer bother to glue the sections of together I grease the joints with DC 4, or 5 compound so they fully seat. To make a 90, I use two sweep 45s. If you have 90s, pull it slow, or use lots of wire pulling soap. Nylon and synthetic ropes tend to burn into the inside of sharp turns and/or when pulling heavy loads around turns.

73, Roger (K8RI)