Re: [TowerTalk] New to Group, WTB M2 OR2800PX and Rohn TB4 Thrust

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New to Group, WTB M2 OR2800PX and Rohn TB4 Thrust
From: Clay Autery <KY5G@montac.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 08:23:49 -0500
I love to drool over the thought of a prop-pitch rotor...  I think you
may well be onto something.
I lean toward the "Buy right. Buy once" approach.  <smile>

Hence I will be selling my '79-vintage Tailtwister T2X (fully rebuilt by
KT4KI) and replace it with something as bulletproof as I can get my
hands on.

Clay Autery
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389