Re: [TowerTalk] CM Choke Cookbook

To: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>, Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CM Choke Cookbook
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 23:52:18 +0000
I also use M-17 - RG 400  MIL-17-G   v  on my  Balun , line isolators and all
in shack coax.

It's Double Shield ,stranded Center Cond  and Silver-plated    TFE   insulation
and jacket.

I had made a few  20 years ago open construction on Plexiglas  .250
thickness..... the Plexiglas fell apart from WX and UV  but the  Balun hung  by
it's connection wire to the beam and the coax RG214  ( it's now inside a
PLASTIC NEMA box... )

Wayne W3EA