[TowerTalk] Kreger

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Kreger
From: Carol Richards <n2mm@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 15:15:16 -0400
Hello all,

I just wanted to pass along a positive experience I had with Kreger components. Thanks to the compendium of suppliers for Fair Rite cores provided by Gary Johnson, I called them today and spoke with Mark; super nice guy. I ordered 5 type 31 cores. The company is small and located in Salem VA. Their prices were the cheapest and I expect to have the cores in 2 two days! Mention that you are a ham and he will go out of his way to help you; even with small orders. I only wish there were more companies like this.

Carol